Saturday, August 8, 2026

WILL I EVER STOP BEING SARCASTIC ASSHOLE FIND OUT ON NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE OF "I THINK THE FUCK NOT".Assholes, here and there, bones in a box, dust in the wind, another bites the dust.

 

Love. If you earn it, they tax it .If you spend it, they tax it .If you save it, they tax it .If you invest in it, they tax it .If you build it, they tax it. If you sell it, they tax it. If you live in it, they tax it .

Fairy Tales Recaps How the people lived, the conditions that they had to live with, and have so many things to write. Or not.Boys to men, FOREVER HOME: Illuminati Exposed (This is the resistance): History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Lots Of It.
Hopes, Dreams In Light Of Day, Faces In Mirrors.
wavesofwordsdancesinthelights.home.blog
Hopes, Dreams In Light Of Day, Faces In Mirrors.
Just For Writer, Like Me, And The Powers Within. Daily Events. History.SHINE bright.Cattle Callers, Whales On Land, Plenty Of Fish In The Seas,Lots Of Frogs 2. BREAKING News: “Facts do not ce…

WILL I EVER STOP BEING SARCASTIC ASSHOLE FIND OUT ON NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE OF "I THINK THE FUCK NOT".Assholes, here and there, bones in a box, dust in the wind, another bites the dust.

Ice Ice Baby,Break me off a piece... The Office Metal:Please don't judge this book by its cover because I'm still writing the ending and I have a lot to give and a lot to share with the right people or person.Expired listing. No Real Estate Agency, Daniel Evans, option to cancel, does not apply. Dicks.

GARY OLDMAN ,Dicks Out of Box. Learners: Losers,Winners:Cons, Coin.I ain’t the one to gossip.
wishesdreamsstarstoshinegoodstories.blogspot.com
GARY OLDMAN ,Dicks Out of Box. Learners: Losers,Winners:Cons, Coin.I ain’t the one to gossip.
Stand back up. Boys to men, FOREVER HOME:Powers within, powers to give, powers to take, time to stand, Take Sprucse Power, Take the reviews...

WILL I EVER STOP BEING SARCASTIC ASSHOLE FIND OUT ON NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE OF "I THINK THE FUCK NOT".Assholes, here and there, bones in a box, dust in the wind, another bites the dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment