Above the Smoke”My monster wasn’t the scary thing hiding under my bed. It was the man I laid beside every night. The person I trusted with my secrets, my hopes, and my dreams
RECAPS, RECALLS, REVIEWS, TRICKS AND LUCK.WHO DID THIS?!"Golden Years. Forever Young.Christmas Cheers, Happy Birthdays,Daily Holidays, Dances In The Streets.Wishes, dreams, hopes, nightmares, coins to flip, dances in the clouds tonight.
RECAPS, RECALLS, REVIEWS, TRICKS AND LUCK.WHO DID THIS?!"
Golden Years. Forever Young.Christmas Cheers, Happy Birthdays,Daily Holidays, Dances In The Streets.Wishes, dreams, hopes, nightmares, coins to flip, dances in the clouds tonight.
Leaders, Rites To Reasons:Cali Dreamers. Good Times, Lessons Daily, Schools Of Hard Knocks, Dances With Wolves, In The Woods, In The Shadows Bad Company. Clowns, Jokers, Crooks 2. Joys and pleasures rewards given, wishes on stars, shining in the darkness.
What can be brighter than the stars: GO LIONS! Rush Of Red DatesWelcome to Rush of Red!! Lovers, Haters, Suckers For Free Rides, Silent Knights, Home Alone. Faces In Crowds.
My monster wasn’t the scary thing hiding under my bed. It was the man I laid beside every night. The person I trusted with my secrets, my hopes, and my dreams.Love And Luck:Coins To Flip:Dances,Dreams:Glory Dazes To Come. Escape The Ordinary: Views.Walking On Sunshine.Have projects for housing with veterans, housing for displace youths in the Riverside County, and projects to do fundraiser events for these projects.

My monster wasn’t the scary thing hiding under my bed. It was the man I laid beside every night. The person I trusted with my secrets, my hopes, and my dreams.



No comments:
Post a Comment