Friday, August 7, 2026

This is the fckn ONE!!! I pray that we would all experience the peace of God that passes all understanding and that it guard our hearts and minds.

  Wars:Games:Micky Mouse, Rats:Toads, Snakes, Spiders And Worms. Razor Sharp.Gifts of tip, gifts of tales, good times, classes on the beach, birds that sing. The messages, not always the answers that you want.

Love. If you earn it, they tax it .If you spend it, they tax it .If you save it, they tax it .If you invest in it, they tax it .If you build it, they tax it. If you sell it, they tax it. If you live in it, they tax it .

THUG LIFE BITCH.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Heads Above The Common, Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My, Voices In My Head. Good times, history to note,not news today. Over the decades. See less

wisheshopesdreaminmotionsanswersonhi.blogspot.com

Common, Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My, Voices In My Head. Good times, history to note,not news today. Over the decades.

What worries me , Are the ones who do not learn from their mistakes. They think that going through life Fat, Lazy, High, and stupid is OK,...."Ma'am, do you serve crackers?" "Honey, we serve everybody".




Wars:Games:Micky Mouse, Rats:Toads, Snakes, Spiders And Worms. Razor Sharp.Miss Ever's Boys.Thinking of you . What's going on, tell me about yourself, what's your story? (Normal Heights)Just want to welcome everyone. Ain't Your Mama", Not Your Toy, Not Your Dream Babe, Lovers ...


Ms.411: Free, Hits. Forever. Maxmore, Joy.Daily Cash. Wars Recaps, Burning Trees.Dreams In Actions.Cockamamie Story ."Ma'am, do you serve crackers?" "Honey, we serve everybody".Once Bitten By Snakes.Views, Clowns, Jokers, Stars, Wishes, Dream Knights: 'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT.Spinning Tops, Starr Bright Tonight, Walks Of Fame, Walks In The Park.

GREAT JOB, GREAT PICTURE, GREAT STORY TO SHARE, THANKS SO MUCH. AMEN TO COME, MORE THAN ONCE, TIPS TO SHARE.W E I R D. Are words for rich and young at heart.. A man of great anger will bear the penalty, For if you rescue him, you will only have to do it again.


LOVE FRIENDS FOREVER Teri Carter. Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,‘THE REFUSAL,’DAN EVANS ,Lic. # 01324544.Tips And Tales:TRUST ME, YOU KNOW HOW το DANCE! TEQUILA Helps.'Lovers, Haters, Nuts To Fall, Angels On Earth: Veteran For Life.Dances On Cloud Nine. Fairy Tales, Recaps:Blast In Past Lives: Earth Angels.


I pray that we would all experience the peace of God that passes all understanding and that it guard our hearts and minds. I pray we remember those who are grieving or suffering loss during this season... Let’s face it.

W E I R D. Are words for rich and young at heart.. A man of great anger will bear the penalty, For if you rescue him, you will only have to do it again. It’s a FUNKY Christmas . We are groovin Relax We're All Crazy. It's Not a Competition!


Life Is A Beach: Remember The Time .People under the surface, mirrors on the wall, charms and wits, hard to beat, songs to sing.FRIENDS IN THE WILD, EATEN ALIVE, BACK IN TIME, COINS TO FLIP.Every morning there’s a new opportunity to be a happier version of yourself..
Shots were taken, good times, waves to make, battles and wars on the beach. California babe, in a bad way, healing, and waiting to smile again. Birthday plans, March 18, day of rebirth, create a new me. Out with the old, it is a brand new day. Rainbow racers, house in the hills, solar, well, off the grid, dreams of a new place in the world.

CARIBBEAN QUEEN NO MORE LOVE ON THE RUN.This is the fckn ONE!!! I pray that we would all experience the peace of God that passes all understanding and that it guard our hearts and minds.
'"WITHOUT DARKNESS, NOTHING COMES TO BIRTH, AS WITHOUT LIGHT, NOTHING FLOWERS." -May Sarton'
'"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." ~Voltaire'.United States right, left, clowns, jokes, stuck on moments,lost in time, history to note, how to stand tall, apart from the frogs in the water.
reptilesfrogsfoolsjewishwhitestar.blogspot.com
'"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." ~Voltaire'.United States right, left, clowns, jokes, stuck on moments,lost in time, history to note, how to stand tall, apart from the frogs in the water.
Brothers unknown until the time of death, unknown until after the deaths of the father and the brother, and that was about love and devoti...



Cash in hand, investor, veteran, sinner or saint, house with 2 stories, build in last 10 years, room to grow, room to expand, room to give back. 40 acres or 52 acres I have seen, Stop to dream about, the house I want, new. Right...
Lots of skin to show, porn movie slut. Bitch in heat, most of the time, trips to hell and back, for free, plane rides. Rachel Jarrot, now Rach Jay, flip side of coin, dyke to date, butch to bitch, cheap trick, trades for movie parts, will do anything, for foot in door.




Trades? Tips of arrow, tails to target, sun for light, shawl download for hackers, crooks and robbers, frogs kissed once, snakes and worms, Jewish White Whales. Steven Jarrot 7608512267, with his herd of monkeys.
Tricks not treats.. Waves to make, boats to rock, seven shells on the beach, ways to looks, looks and charms, lives in a house. Hopes and dreams, desires and drama, moves to make, mountains to climb, hopes for more.


Lives on the beach, lives with butts to licks, fun and games, dances for dykes, dances for witches, babes and chicks. 5 Stars to go, seven shells on the beach, six fairy tales to share, donkeys in packs or four or five.
Free rides, donkeys for Mary and Jesus to the barns to be born, back in time.…
plus.google.com
Free rides, donkeys for Mary and Jesus to the barns to be born, back in time.…
Free rides, donkeys for Mary and Jesus to the barns to be born, back in time. Pimp out at night, dyke on a donkey, bastard barn in a barn. Super-man to… - Maya Moore - Google+

Fairy Tales to review, recap, and recall.Dog face Butterflies : Bitch Rites , waves to be made, boats to float, in and out of time.Losing yourself, all is lost. fun and games.Frog, snake, worm, good looks to spare, and drugs to trade for the oral attention of an oral expert on craigslist..


The Keyboard Rich Challenge is a free, 5-day live online training led by Bill Von Fumetti. It teaches beginners how to launch a virtual bookkeeping business from home using a laptop and free software. It also serves as an introduction to his paid flagship program, Booming Bookkeeping Business.LOVE FRIENDS FOREVER Teri Carter. Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,‘THE REFUSAL,’DAN EVANS ,Lic. # 01324544.Tips And Tales:


FRIENDS IN THE WILD, EATEN ALIVE, BACK IN TIME, COINS TO FLIP.Every morning there’s a new opportunity to be a happier version of yourself..




RAZZLE DAZZLE! 'Saints and Sinners.🇮🇷🌍Views shared with strangers to friends, the shadows in the lights, at the end of the day.Keep moving forward, whatever you want, holiday plans, family affairs, need a break today, it would be nice to make a new friend, online here, right, lots of hits and misses, thanks for the replies, before the flags, of the unknown.

What the Challenge Involves
  • Format: Five days of live Zoom or Facebook-based training sessions, typically lasting about 90 minutes a day.
  • Core Topics: Basics of remote bookkeeping, client outreach scripts, setup steps, and finding clients.

W E I R D. Are words for rich and young at heart.. A man of great anger will bear the penalty, For if you rescue him, you will only have to do it again.


Angels In Host: Fairy Tales Re-caped: Good Times.No Ordinary Love .Chicks, Babes, Bitches With 5 Stars.One More Year To Flatten The Herd ,The Good Citizen..Rip.Yonkers, donkeys, slugs, sluts.What can be brighter than the stars:A Thought is a Cosmic Order waiting to Happen~

THUG LIFE BITCH.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Heads Above The Common, Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My.

No comments:

Post a Comment