Friday, August 7, 2026

I love you beyond all measure!!!!Help raise £5000 to help raise funds for vital mental health services The Rich get Richer and the Poor Get poorer.

 Lots of skin to show, porn movie slut. Bitch in heat, most of the time, trips to hell and back, for free, plane rides. Rachel Jarrot, now Rach Jay, flip side of coin, dyke to date, butch to bitch, cheap trick, trades for movie parts, will do anything, for foot in door. Trades? Tips of arrow, tails to target, sun for light, shawl download for hackers, crooks and robbers, frogs kissed once, snakes and worms, Jewish White Whales. Steven Jarrot 7608512267, with his herd of monkeys.


Thank you for praying for us. Now to get it strong so I can put on those dancin shoes.


Thank you for the prayers , cards and the meal train. Love you all

LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION!Green Lights, Trees To Woods, Spiders and Snakes, in the dark.

Tricks not treats.. Waves to make, boats to rock, seven shells on the beach, ways to looks, looks and charms, lives in a house. Hopes and dreams, desires and drama, moves to make, mountains to climb, hopes for more. Lives on the beach, lives with butts to licks, fun and games, dances for dykes, dances for witches, babes and chicks. 5 Stars to go, seven shells on the beach, six fairy tales to share, donkeys in packs or four or five. LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION!Green Lights, Trees To Woods, Spiders and Snakes, in the dark.
Free rides, donkeys for Mary and Jesus to the barns to be born, back in time.…

Free rides, donkeys for Mary and Jesus to the barns to be born, back in time.…
Free rides, donkeys for Mary and Jesus to the barns to be born, back in time. Pimp out at night, dyke on a donkey, bastard barn in a barn. Super-man to… - Maya Moore -

W E I R D. Are words for rich and young at heart.. A man of great anger will bear the penalty, For if you rescue him, you will only have to do it again.


Normal, main steam, or just a group of white people doing the white things that count in the long run, at the end of the day the houses, cars, condos, wigs and hair caps, what do you work, run, drives you daily, love, peace and happiness.

Angels In Host: Fairy Tales Re-caped: Good Times.No Ordinary Love .Chicks, Babes, Bitches With 5 Stars.One More Year To Flatten The Herd ,The Good Citizen..Rip.Yonkers, donkeys, slugs, sluts.What can be brighter than the stars:A Thought is a Cosmic Order waiting to Happen~
It's like having an overly sensitive smoke alarm that goes o​ff every time you cook dinner. Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain. Fairies, they are out at the end of the rainbow. Stories, tales, and tips of love and hate, songs to sing, Ships of dreams, ship to sail, had a bad wave, and the ship turned on its side.
When I was looking for a flexible way to earn income, I didn’t have thousands to invest in inventory or expensive training. That’s when I discovered virtual bookkeeping.


THUG LIFE BITCH.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Heads Above The Common, Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My.HEAVEN. Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a joint’ business, and business about to pick way the fuck up
CARIBBEAN QUEEN NO MORE LOVE ON THE RUN.
'"WITHOUT DARKNESS, NOTHING COMES TO BIRTH, AS WITHOUT LIGHT, NOTHING FLOWERS." -May Sarton'
'"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." ~Voltaire'.United States right, left, clowns, jokes, stuck on moments,lost in time, history to note, how to stand tall, apart from the frogs in the water.
reptilesfrogsfoolsjewishwhitestar.blogspot.com
'"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." ~Voltaire'.United States right, left, clowns, jokes, stuck on moments,lost in time, history to note, how to stand tall, apart from the frogs in the water.
Brothers unknown until the time of death, unknown until after the deaths of the father and the brother, and that was about love and devoti...

W E I R D. Are words for rich and young at heart..LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION!. A man of great anger will bear the penalty, For if you rescue him, you will only have to do it again. 



Meghan Trainor - Lips Are Movin....Struggle is not the only way... #WagingInnerPeace #BeHappyNow....Fairy Tales:Snakes and Vipers, Prince Frogs Tips: Prince Rachel or Rocky Jarrot, butch, buff, and a whale of a gem. Hearts from Steve Jarrot, daddy's girl, still?...The Beauty of Snakes:Rachel, Rach, Rocky, Randy, Reese butches,face fuck with Daddy-Steven Jarrot, 7608512267 oral experts the whole tribe of jackasses.

Normal, main steam, or just a group of white people doing the white things that count in the long run, at the end of the day the houses, cars, condos, wigs and hair caps, what do you work, run, drives you daily, love, peace and happiness. 



Angels In Host: Fairy Tales Re-caped: Good Times.No Ordinary Love .Chicks, Babes, Bitches With 5 Stars.One More Year To Flatten The Herd ,The Good Citizen..Rip.Yonkers, donkeys, slugs, sluts.What can be brighter than the stars:A Thought is a Cosmic Order waiting to Happen~


Normal Twists: Weird: Witting, Entertaining, Interesting, Read, And Different. freaks out at night, stories on line to share. Love and hate, the horns of a goat, flip side of the coin, gifts.
Someone asked me where....Steven and Rachel Jarrot,lovers for life, take turns on faces of freaks. Snakes, rats, cows, bison, turkeys, monkeys...

THUG LIFE BITCH.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Heads Above The Common, Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My.HEAVEN. Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a joint’ business, and business about to pick way the fuck up.



CARIBBEAN QUEEN NO MORE LOVE ON THE RUN.Help raise £5000 to help raise funds for vital mental health services The Rich get Richer and the Poor Get poorer.



'"WITHOUT DARKNESS, NOTHING COMES TO BIRTH, AS WITHOUT LIGHT, NOTHING FLOWERS." -May Sarton'


'"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." ~Voltaire'.United States right, left, clowns, jokes, stuck on moments,lost in time, history to note, how to stand tall, apart from the frogs in the water.


reptilesfrogsfoolsjewishwhitestar.blogspot.com

'"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." ~Voltaire'.United States right, left, clowns, jokes, stuck on moments,lost in time, history to note, how to stand tall, apart from the frogs in the water.Help raise £5000 to help raise funds for vital mental health services The Rich get Richer and the Poor Get poorer.


Brothers unknown until the time of death, unknown until after the deaths of the father and the brother, and that was about love and devoti...





No comments:

Post a Comment