Thursday, October 8, 2026

Knights to shine, kings on land, lions in other forms, men of class.I Have started a new daily workout routine. EVERY DAY I DO DIDDLY SQUATS.

 

Most don't realized this, but one of the hardest truths to accept is that who they were at the end, is who they were the entire time, you just never thought that they become that person with you.


The sea, the beach, the breeze of the wind caressing us gently rocking us, You, who embrace me, I, who sigh happily: and it's Magic! Knights to shine, kings on land, lions in other forms, men of class.I Have started a new daily workout routine. EVERY DAY I DO DIDDLY SQUATS.

Storytelling, Fundamental Intelligence Share, Donkeys 2 Pin: Jewish Rat Racers. Steers and queers, on that side of the family, Cuban transplants, Paul and Sima Jarrot, weeks before the bun- Steven Jarrot, was born an American Toad. Frogs, Toads, or Jackasses. pick?Knights to shine, kings on land, lions in other forms, men of class.





Recaps How the people lived, the conditions that they had to live with, and have the chance to be thankful that it is not your story.Probably not many, if any of us, have lived fairy tale lives.The sea, the beach, the breeze of the wind caressing us gently rocking us, You, who embrace me, I, who sigh happily: and it's Magic!

Roast me like its an hour before everyone shows up to thanksgiving and you forgot to make the turkey

Knights to shine, kings on land, lions in other forms, men of class.I Have started a new daily workout routine. EVERY DAY I DO DIDDLY SQUATS.
Most don't realized this, but one of the hardest truths to accept is that who they were at the end, is who they were the entire time, you just never thought that they become that person with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment