So keep softening without losing your strength. Keep glowing, even if no one notices yet. |
|
|
Keep walking — even when your voice shakes. | Good times, god ties, heads to count, only the young at heart. Seasons of lies, seasons of causes to be a star, lights to shine, waves to make, family affairs, lions to races. |
|
History left to create, waves to make, giant on land, wits, charms, graces, rocks to roll, gems to find. Where To Turn As the storms rage, what will you behold? As the storms rage, what will your security be placed in? As the storms rage, will you know beyond any shadow of a doubt who is the Captain of your ship, whether you can see or touch Him or not? ~The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost~

So........ every day I open up the internet using Yahoo homepage, and every day I notice how left of center the majority of the articles are, ESPECIALLY the Trump slamming.| Would that do a fucking thing for you so I after today motherfuckers he really wants to like me they’re going to say damn he acting real brand new with me so the fuck is I don’t give a fuck who you are all |
|
|
Hold me even tighter ... because I belong to you.GARY OLDMAN ,Dicks Out of Box. Learners: Losers,Winners:Cons, Coin.I ain’t the one to gossip.
wishesdreamsstarstoshinegoodstories.blogspot.com GARY OLDMAN ,Dicks Out of Box.
Learners: Losers,Winners:Cons, Coin.I ain’t the one to gossip. Stand back up. Boys to men, FOREVER HOME:Powers within, powers to give, powers to take, time to stand, Take Sprucse Power, Take the reviews...
IT IS A SCAMDEMIC PEOPLE !Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.Balls, Bats To Swing: Seasonal.Games .You crazy!Moments Lost In Time. Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English ?
So keep softening without losing your strength. Keep glowing, even if no one notices yet. |
|
|
Keep walking — even when your voice shakes. I don’t have all the answers. I still have scars. But I’m proud of the person I’m becoming — someone who values peace over attention, depth over surface, and alignment over approval. |
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment