Saturday, August 24, 2024

I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .Hands up for the help, hands up for the joys and the pains, gifts to share forever. Stories, tips,...

Even the strongest woman just needs to be loved.Just one day, eyes to open, changes to make, chances to take, choices to be made,having fun, dimes to drop, history to be created. Not news today, rocks to roll, gems to find, pebbles on the sands of time. Rites Of Passages.Jacks And Marbles: History Tests Trees, Nuts, Apples, Acorns, Hats, Horns, Leaders Of Rites: Bill Withers - Ain't No Sunshine:


Deeds and actions tell a story. Goodness and mercy angels around, hands out to help, hands out to lead the way. Heaven and hell here on earth. Saints and saints, bumps in the road, lessons to share. Good times for all the others. Dates with frogs to dodge.Boats To Float, Joys And Pains, Coins For Boatmen, The lucky guy, songs to sing, good times, movies to see.
Trust Him. Blue Skies, Notes taken, back in time, lessons and classes, daily events.  THE TALKING GIBBERISH.Twists And Turns, Lots Of Luck, Spiders And Snakes Tales. The Wall Street Journal, Let's Adventure .


Boats To Float, Joys And Pains, Coins For Boatmen, The lucky guy, songs to sing, good times, movies to see.



Together with

CELEBRATE EVERY ACHIEVEMENT... EVEN IF IT'S GETTING OUT OF BED. BE KIND TO YOURSELF. LOVE YOURSELF. BE PROUD OF YOURSELF. HONOR ALL THINGS, EVERY STEP.'World of blue dreams, worlds of bats out of hell, bears in the woods, lions to roar, lessons to learn, walking tall, walking with boots ...So I have been trying to find the trend with my life. Thinking and shit.


 I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.Shots to the head, hoes on the mind, good time toads, waves to make, songs to sing, glory dazes done.Snakes, Spiders, And Bugs In The Woods.Sunny and bright, dances for love, dances for life, live and learn, pages in a book. Movie for first look, happy with babe in rainbow dress

Hemingway Home and Museum.

Hello friends!!  BREAKING: God is never late. Know that slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. Pictures in dazes, views in the mirror, faces change, views do also. Reflections of lessons learned. Classes done on the beach. My life is on the line again, ideals are not being met, and the standards for the closest person for the last two years, have not changed much at all. The story is the same, the actions are still the same, and the mindset is still the same for the knight in shining armor.

Location pin

Key West, Florida

category-color image

Culture

|

6 Incredible Homes of Famous Artists You Can Visit




Los Angeles Metropolitan Area ...Pending listing, has not changed to expired. Normal time, should have happen next day. It will be a month, April 19, 2022. March 4th 2022.Spruce Power,67TH ATTEMPT:Hell is other people. They wanted to alter the title, a fee ride, for the seller, and the buyer. Temecula Valley Home Team, and Danial Evans, run out of time, no agency after 2 months.
No photo description available.

 Via Blue Especially for You. "Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies , the last fuck.Snakes, Spiders, And Bugs In The Woods.Sunny and bright, dances for love, dances for life, live and learn, pages in a book. Movie for first look, happy with babe in rainbow dress, ...


You want to trade fun for party favor? Cattle calls, pigs and hogs.   Winners, Losers, Learners, Joy In The Mornings, Peace, Love, Happiness.



 My name is Charlie but I go by Smitty. Question, did you write your CL ad of the top of head because it sounds like a poem. What is your name if you don't mind me asking?? Well I'm going to bed now. I just got home from work and I'm tuckered out so I'm going to take a quick shower and go to bed, I have to be up early this morning to make that climb again.. ttyl




Not all of us can do great things. But we can all do small things with great love. Mother Teresa.Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.


VETERANS HOMELESS BLUES.IF YOU WOKE UP TODAY, THAT’S REASON ENOUGH TO BE GRATEFUL.
Tom Petty, American Girl, Songs To Play, Heads In The Clouds, Waves To Make, Dances In The Streets, Happy Holidays, Cheers And Chaps,American Rights, Birds To Fly
No photo description available.
Wow. That was a lot of information. Haha. Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,‘THE REFUSAL,’DAN EVANS ,Lic. # 01324544.Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.

 Back in the 1980s, in Corp, had dental work done, 4 decades later, VA would like to remove my teeth, and give me dentures. That is the VA way, I was told, so thanks, but no thanks, is what I told them. Did not show up for that. So 23 calls a day, trent west calls.Issues to share. I ain’t the one to gossip. You reap what you sow. Be mindful of your behavior and how you treat others.Ready to Rock & Roll.






 Via Blue Especially for You. "Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies , the last fuck.Snakes, Spiders, And Bugs In The Woods.Sunny and bright, dances for love, dances for life, live and learn, pages in a book. Movie for first look, happy with babe in rainbow dress, ...


You want to trade fun for party favor? Cattle calls, pigs and hogs.   Winners, Losers, Learners, Joy In The Mornings, Peace, Love, Happiness.


I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .Hands up for the help, hands up for the joys and the pains, gifts to share forever. Stories, tips,...

No photo description available.

No comments:

Post a Comment