Sunday, July 28, 2024

What is, is not, What is not, is. Just saying. I do like to write, most people lives are a race for more bucks, at stages of life, things that keep me, up.


"Missing You Like Crazy- Peter Pan, the giant, the leader, the wizard: 6 for height, 6 decades for wits, 6 jacks, 6 marbles in bag. What is, is not, What is not, is. Just saying. I do like to write, most people lives are a race for more bucks, at stages of life, things that keep me, up.

Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.
What is, is not, What is not, is. Just saying. I do like to write, most people lives are a race for more bucks, at stages of life, things that keep me, up.

So you say you want a revolution .Veteran on a run to find friends, nuts to dodge, trees to roots, family affairs, cows, hippos, and wales on land.
"Missing You Like Crazy- Peter Pan, the giant, the leader, the wizard: 6 for height, 6 decades for wits, 6 jacks, 6 marbles in baMy Life is by no means perfect, but it's my life and I'm happy.'
EVERY DISCUSSION WITH A FRIEND ABOUT THEIR CAREER AND PURCHASING DECISIONS, EVERY PIECE OF ECONOMIC OR FINANCIAL NEWS IS A POTENTIAL CHALLENGE TO MY EXISTING BELIEFS AND MODELS.
















No comments:

Post a Comment